Department & division-based programs
Learnlight Teams is like a traditional face-to-face group training program with one important difference; it’s in the Cloud. That means learners from different countries can be grouped together based on their department, division, or any other criteria of your choosing. For example, a team of European marketing leaders could work together on a specialized language program that’s specific to their typical projects, terminology and key skills.Find Out More
How does it work?
- Based on the profile and level of you and other learners on the program, our coordination team will create a series of groups, each of which will be assigned a regular timetable and dedicated trainer.
- Access our award-winning platform by laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Based on the characteristics of your group, your trainer will assign a specific unit of online interactive activities. Complete these to prepare for your live session.
- When it’s time for your session, connect to the virtual classroom through our platform. This will enable you to see your trainer and classmates, talk either online or by phone, share screens and documents, and chat with other members of the group.
- After the session, complete a follow-up activity online, and review a feedback report from your trainer with a list of the group’s mistakes, reminders and useful tips from your session.
Who is it for?
- Learners looking for an alternative to traditional face-to-face group classes.
- Learners who work with colleagues from other countries and regions.
Learnlight Teams enables you to run your training programs with specific groups that unite interests, skills, and expertise while superseding the limits of geography
We recruit only the top 1% of virtual trainers who apply to Learnlight. Our 1500+ trainers were chosen for their formal qualifications, business experience and proven ability to impact our learners’ lives. That’s how we maintain an incredible 4.5/5 average satisfaction rating.
By grouping learners by division, department and level, our trainers can personalize both the learning path and activities to the unique characteristics of each group
Learnlight Teams runs on GoToMeeting.
During each session, your trainer will compile a personalized feedback report for you. This includes mistakes, pronunciation issues and new words and phrases for language training programs, and key concepts and top tips for skills programs.