Open, flexible, self-service groups
Learnlight Academy is like an evening school or local language center, but with no commuting, no books, and the world’s best trainers. Learnlight Academy is in the Cloud, so you can enrol at any time of the year and choose a group with whatever timetable best suits you. You then connect to our virtual classroom and a dedicated trainer who will lead you and your classmates—who could be from any industry, company or profession—week in, week out, through a structured curriculum that will ensure you work progressively towards achieving your goals.Find Out More
How does it work?
- Access our award-winning platform from your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Complete a level test to determine which course you should join. Review the active groups with available places. Join one that fits well with your typical schedule.
- Each week, your trainer will assign several online interactive activities. Complete these to prepare for your live session.
- When it’s time for your session, connect to the virtual classroom through our platform. This will enable you to see your trainer and classmates, talk either online or by phone, share screens and documents, and chat with other members of the group.
- After the session, complete a follow-up activity online, and review a feedback report from your trainer with a summary of the group’s mistakes, new vocabulary and some useful tips from your session.
Who is it for?
- Learners looking for an alternative to traditional face-to-face group classes.
- Learners who want a structured program that’s flexible enough to fit with a busy life.
Learnlight Academy is based on a structured, CEFR-aligned curriculum that ensures you work progressively toward concrete goals with a dedicated trainer.
You can enrol at any time of the year, join a group with a timetable that fits with your life, and if you feel like a change, just switch to another group! Totally automated, simple, self-service.
We recruit only the top 1% of virtual trainers who apply to Learnlight. Our 1000+ trainers were chosen for their formal qualifications, business experience and proven ability to impact our learners’ lives. That’s how we maintain an incredible 4.5/5 average satisfaction rating.
During each session, your trainer will record mistakes, pronunciation issues, new words and grammar tips which you can then later review through personalized flashcards or curated lists.