Personal data collected via this website will be processed by LEARNLIGHT SOFTWARE S.L.U (“LEARNLIGHT” hereafter) as owner of the website:
Learnlight Software, S.L.U.
Calle de las Huertas, 11
28012 Madrid, Spain
The email address above is for GDPR related matters only.
If you are a student and require further assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your designated Project Manager, as indicated in your welcome email.
For what purposes is data collected?
Data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- To send commercial information via electronic or other means, regarding the services offered by and/or events organized by LEARNLIGHT.
- To respond to requests, claims, queries and/or complaints from the user.
All data will be collected lawfully, with the user’s consent. This consent may be revoked at any time, but this will not affect any previous use of the data. The user is not obliged to provide this data; however, if it is not provided, it will not be possible to carry out the actions described above. Therefore, the communication of personal data is a necessary requirement in order to respond to requests, claims, queries and/or complaints made via this means, and/or to send commercial information about the company.
- To carry out the contracted services.
In this case, the data will be used according to the legal relationship established between the parties. The user is obliged to provide the necessary personal data; otherwise, it will not be possible to carry out the services.
How long is data retained?
Regarding the points outlined above, data will be retained:
- In the case of data being provided for the sending of commercial information, it may be retained indefinitely for this purpose, unless the user does not give his or her consent to it being used for this purpose or revokes their consent.
- In the case of requests for information or complaints, data will be retained for as long as is required in order to respond to the request or process the complaint. After this, it will be saved for record-keeping purposes, except where a user requests the deletion of this data via the email address provided above.
- In the case that data is provided for the provision of services, it will be retained for as long as is required to deliver the service, and, beyond this, for as long as is necessary to fulfil legal requirements.
The user agrees to the collection and usage of data provided when navigating the site, or via any type of form as specified above.
If third-party data is provided via this website, the person providing the data assumes the responsibility of having previously obtained that party’s consent and informed them of all the points covered by article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
Furthermore, LEARNLIGHT informs the user that events, promotions and other types of commercial information may be published via its social media sites, and the user gives their consent to receive this information by the mere fact of adding LEARNLIGHT as a “friend” or becoming a “follower” of LEARNLIGHT on these sites. If the user no longer wishes to receive information from LEARNLIGHT in his or her social media profiles, he or she must stop “following” or “defriend” LEARNLIGHT on the relevant social media sites.
The user has sole responsibility for ensuring that the data provided either via the website or via social media sites is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and accepts full liability for any inaccurate data provided.