Cultural Awareness Training
Understand different cultures to overcome international business, management, leadership and staff-relocation challenges.
What is cultural awareness training?
Cultural awareness training, also known as intercultural, cross-cultural and cultural competency training, gives learners the skills they need to understand, work and flourish in and with cultures other than their own. It includes training on topics such as cultural values and attitudes, cross-cultural communication styles, intercultural management skills, dealing with language differences, and intercultural business strategies.
No longer seen as a soft skill, cross-cultural awareness courses and certification are crucial for businesses growing and operating beyond their original national borders and those with culturally diverse workforces or partners.
The benefits of cultural awareness training
There are several benefits for businesses that invest in cultural awareness training for their employees.
- Strengthen bonds between staff and build happy, harmonious and productive teams.
- Successfully attract the best international talent.
- Understand customers from a diverse range of cultures to improve your international product and service offering.
- Create stronger, longer-lasting relationships with your international partners.
- Improve your international customer service provision.
- Surpass your competitors across international markets.
- Better reintegrate employees that have worked long periods abroad.
- Improve career prospects in international assignment and leadership roles.
Learn more about the benefits of cross cultural training.
Cultural awareness training with Learnlight
The product of more than 25 years’ experience, Learnlight’s cultural awareness training programs combine expert insight with our innovative, award-winning learning platform. Delivered digitally, virtually or face-to-face, there are over 150 courses available, including:
- Living and working in Japan
- Living and working in the UK
- Industry-specific cross-cultural training
Participants can engage with Learnlight’s innovative learning platform, using the latest technologies and methodologies that meet the requirements of the modern learner. Combined with expert trainers, our flexible approach provides increased, enduring benefits for companies and their employees.
For businesses, Learnlight is not just a training and certification provider, but a long-term strategic partner. We understand your priorities and work alongside you to help you overcome your HR, development, global mobility and recruitment challenges. On top of our intercultural training courses, custom programs can also be developed with our skills consulting team, providing a tailored solution for your business’s needs.
Cultural awareness training insights
Learn more about cultural awareness training.
- Why you need to invest in intercultural training now
- How cross-cultural communication skills drive workplace success
- Seven reasons why you should build your organisation’s intercultural skills
- Cultural intelligence skills: The key to your organization’s success
- What’s the ROI of intercultural skills?