Corporate Language Training
Develop your employees’ language skills to aid your international business growth, assignees and competitive edge.
What is corporate language training?
Corporate language training is designed to improve the language capabilities of businesses and their staff. Programs aim to develop learners’ foreign language fluency so they can confidently communicate on both a professional and personal level with their colleagues, partners and customers. With a multilingual workforce, businesses can look beyond their horizons to new global opportunities.
The benefits of corporate language training
By investing in company language training, you can unlock a wide range of benefits:
- Improve cognitive skills.
- Enhance soft-skills and life-skills.
- Increase intercultural understanding.
- Develop inclusive, productive and well-adapted teams.
- Work internationally with confidence, face to face or remotely.
- Effectively compete in international markets.
- For relocation assignments, improve the likelihood of success
- Take advantage of business opportunities across the globe.
Corporate language training with Learnlight
Learnlight’s corporate language training has been developed with the needs of large, global businesses in mind for over 25 years. Our experienced trainers are amongst the top 1% and are at the centre of our learning technology. We use proven methodologies and cutting-edge technology to deliver programs in over 60 languages.
- Core world languages such as English, Spanish and French.
- Regional languages including Mandarin Chinese, Arabic and Japanese
Our core programs are designed to be flexibly delivered online, virtually, digitally or face-to-face at a time and place that suits learners’ schedules.
If our off-the-shelf courses don’t meet your organization’s requirements, you can also work alongside our consulting team to develop a custom company language training program.
Corporate language training insights
Learn more about corporate language training.
- Why you must invest in language training for assignees
- The power of video learning content in corporate training
- Five reasons why you should not underestimate the ROI of language training
- Does your company have a language strategy?
- How a corporate language can clear up your communication
- Five reasons why language training is business critical
- Is corporate face-to-face language training dead?
- Five reasons why CEOs support investing in language training