21 December 2018
Naturgy’s Training Challenges
In a company like Naturgy, operating in more than 30 countries across five continents, language training is key, not only to make the group’s international expansion a success, but also to guarantee that communication with all stakeholders—a vital part of their day-to-day work—is fluent and easy.
The strategic objectives of the training program were to:
- Centralize training
- Guarantee maximum flexibility
- Maximize learner engagement
- Offer language training to 100% of their workforce
The main challenges were:
- Overcoming geographical barriers. Naturgy needed a learning partner who could train employees all over the world and guarantee quality.
- Creating a totally innovative program, using a cutting-edge platform that could offer a complete shift from traditional face-to-face training to digital and virtual training.
Overcoming the challenge of internationalization
- Improving the ROI and the effectiveness of Naturgy’s corporate training program – the organization demanded tangible results.
- Changing to a new transversal model.
- Being firmly committed to excellence in languages.