Leading Multicultural Teams in Virtual Environments
With almost one third of the global workforce set to work virtually by the end of 2021, we felt it urgent to share our insights on how today’s professionals can not only survive, but thrive, in a global environment.
About this eBook
Truth is, even if remote working was both amplified and generalized by the COVID-19 global pandemic, virtual teams had already begun to emerge as an everyday reality in professional environments. Now, how do you promote clear and inclusive communication between remote and international colleagues? How can you truly unify your teams, encourage collaboration, and maximise potential?
Use this eBook to align your management style and methods with today's workforce needs.
Get your copy now
What's inside this eBook
- Essential skills for today’s virtual managers
- How to develop and apply a global mindset
- Tactics to value diversity and inclusiveness in a remote work environment
- Strategies for building trust, collaboration, and engagement
- How to foster intercultural awareness and actively increase cultural sensitivity in your team
- Real-life cultural misunderstandings and faux-pas
Who is it forThis eBook will help teams to align management style and methods with today's workforce needs:
- Human resources
- Global Mobility
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent Management